No doubt, you have probably watched “The Secret” and wanted to know more about the law of attraction. There are tons of teachers talking about the law of attraction, but this can sometimes make things more confusing.
No one is 100% sure how the law of attraction actually works (just as no none is sure how gravity works, but it works!). The basic premise is that like attracts like. Your thoughts, visions, and feelings are ENERGY, and energy attracts similar energy. You are literally a magnet, attracting the circumstances, people and things that are in your life.
Positive thoughts, emotions and attitudes attract positive circumstances. Of course, that means that negative circumstances are attracted into your life by negative patterns of thinking and feeling. The more you recognize this connection of the law of attraction, the more you understand that you alone are in charge of everything in your life!
This can be hard to accept, especially since we are taught to believe that something or somebody outside of ourselves are responsible for our life circumstances. It is also difficult to understand because it often seems that things ‘just happen to you.’ But we are often unaware of the energies we are sending out, and getting back in return.
This is because the law of attraction focuses not as much on the conscious mind as on deep subconscious thoughts, feelings and visions. Those deeper, hidden feelings and programs can override your consciousy thoughts and feelings in many cases. Your subconscious feelings tend to possess stronger and much deeper roots, while your conscious thoughts don’t.
Comprehending the law of attraction requires a learning and experience. It’s simply not enough to watch a movie and expect to fully understand it. But there are ways you can better understand the law of attraction, and learn to utilize it to bring you more of what you want in life.
Here are three great ways to start:
- Read books on the law of attraction there has been countless books written about the law of attraction, though not all use that particular term. Here are some to get you started:
- The Master Key System by Charles Haanel
- The Seth Material By Jane Roberts
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (Download Free Copy Here)
- Law of Attraction by Michael Losier
- Art of Allowing by Esther Hicks(There are way too many books to record here, so this is only a preliminary list.)
- Exercise the law of attraction daily. Even if you just found out about this today, put it into practice. Start simply, and you will begin to see proof.
- Be patient with yourself. Don’t expect changes which can be overnight yourself. Be balanced while still being open minded to the incredible possibilities around you.
At the core, law of attraction is about love. Your subconscious doesn’t judge, and it just obeys your consistent commands that are the things you consistently think, feel and believe. The universe could be seen the way that is same. It is unconditional love that doesn’t judge; it just brings you what you have consistently centered your thoughts and emotions on.
If we spend our time focusing on what we don’t want, the universe doesn’t judge, it just gives us more of that. The key is to shift your focus to the things you do want. And that is what the universe will provide more of.